09/11/2010

Who is it for?


Blue eiffel 65 here they are marketed as a very cheesy
looking photo this is what i don't want.

In this post I will tell you all about who my magazine is for, why it's for them and how.
Firstly the magazine is for the age ranges of 16-21 I want to make my magazine interesting to the younger generations as my music will be aimed at teenagers who like pop music.

The specific bands that have helped me choose what type of magazine I want to do are: The Saturdays, The goo-goo dolls and other pop bands, I chose this as I feel that pop is always targeted as very young girls and the people of today lack the knowledge of knowing that pop bands can also be adult related bands, that these bands can create good up to date un-cheesy music as many insist that pop is, they only see songs such as blue by Eiffel 65 as pop, I want to make people realise that pop has came a long way since then and is now up to date and ready to rate ten out of ten.

I will make it for the older generations by creating a classy magazine that has a new band which is pop but not the stereo-typical version of a pop band it will be a band which is classy fashionable and an attainable  role model for ages 16-21 not ages from 5-10 as many pop bands are.

No comments:

Post a Comment